What You Will Do
As the Baystate Manager of Compensation you will be reporting to the Sr. Director of Total Rewards the Compensation Manager implements the organization’s compensation strategy so that outcomes meet current and future business needs and are consistent with the organization’s desired internal and external market position. Design and implement compensation programs to meet objectives with regards to internal equity and external market competitiveness. These programs may include: job evaluation; salary administration; short-term and long-term incentive plans; executive and physician compensation. Liaise with managers to develop and implement local compensation strategies appropriate for their business needs and consistent with the organization’s overall reward strategy. Analyze and evaluate external market data and internal data about the current and projected employee population to develop salary budgets and forecasts. Select and manage relationships with consultants and suppliers to ensure satisfactory standards of service. Lead, manage, evaluate and develop a team of professionals to ensure the reward strategy is implemented effectively, within established budgets and complies with all relevant regulations, laws and employment standards.
What You Will Need
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR Management or Business
- Five to seven years of progressively responsible experience in Compensation. Advanced computer skills, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and HRIS experience required.
- SPHR is preferred
CCP or CMS is preferred
- Demonstrated competency in job requirements.
- In depth knowledge of position evaluation programs and analysis of market data, and understanding of HR functions, practices and policies.
- Solid understand of State and Federal regulations regarding wage and hour laws.
- Strong written, verbal, interpersonal, leadership and presentation skills.
- Advanced PC skills in Microsoft including Excel and Access.