Date: September 23, 2021
Time: Noon to 1:00PM
Location: Webinar – registered attendees will receive Zoom log-in credentials prior to the event.
This will be an interactive webinar presented by Jeff Nally – an executive coach, author and nationally recognized speaker, who applies neuroscience and coaching to help people interact with the brain in mind to create better leaders, teams and organizations. Jeff is a frequent speaker at business, coaching, and human resource conferences across the US and has 23 years of professional experience in HR, executive coaching, and leadership development.
This session will focus on customer demands, virtual workplaces, and the constant change that is outpacing our ability to keep up and be productive. It’s time to rely on the science of change, productivity, and efficiency to help you lead your workday instead of being a victim of your calendar or a crisis and experience, practice, and apply the latest methods to find your way without losing your mind.
- Learn three brain functions that save time, improve clarity in communications, deepen accountability (and how to use them) to manage your time while increasing accountability and performance
- Create quick, daily practices to prioritize your work and get more tasks completed by knowing what’s important (and what’s not), what’s urgent (and what’s not), and how to use 18 minutes a week to get more completed than you ever thought possible
- Design e-mails with clarity and influence that motivate others into action and reduce your inbox emails
- Learn how to focus attention on task completion, how to shift your attention from one task to the next, and reduce distractions
- Create meetings that matter for a variety of purposes (1x1s, project updates, staff meetings, department town halls, and more) using different approaches for in-person vs virtual meetings
- Learn how to start a meeting (and why it’s important) to focus participants’ attention to shorten meeting times
Please join us on September 23rd from Noon – 1:00PM. There is no charge for this event and all registered attendees will receive a gift card for coffee on us.
The September 23rd presentation of Finding Your Way In the “New Next” Without Losing Your Mind: Leading Your Workday, Time, and Interactions for Peak Productivity will earn recertification credit for WorldatWork Society of Certified Professionals’ designations.