Leveraging Technology in the Total Rewards Space
Date: September 17, 2015
Time: 5:30 – 7:30
Description: This will be an interactive and fun meeting where you will be able to see, learn, and interact with the experts in this space. Stay tuned for more details.
CTRA is hosting a WorldatWork Certification class
Date: October 14-15
Location: MassMutual Financial Group – Enfield CT
Description: C4 – Base Pay Administration and Pay for Performance. Learn how to design a fair and competitive plan.
This course provides an in-depth discussion of the principles, design, implementation and evaluation of an employee base pay program. Exercises will show how to design a pay program that is fair, competitive and supportive of an organization’s compensation strategy.
- Identify the relationship between an employee total rewards program and an organization’s business strategy.
- Discuss the design of base pay programs and necessary considerations.
- Discover what it takes to implement and deliver base pay.
- Examine pay for performance merit pay systems including development, utilization and costing.
- Address the effectiveness and efficiency of pay programs through monitoring and evaluation.
- Discern how and when HR should be involved in mergers and acquisitions.