Tuesday, October 10, 2023, at Noon
The labor market remains tight and nearly all employers are still struggling with how to attract and retain essential talent while controlling costs. Some employers are using innovative approaches to benefits to “sweeten the deal” to get and keep the people they need.
Colonial Total Rewards Association – WorldatWork (CTRA) invites you to participate in an hour-long look at new kinds of employee benefits that are altering the landscape and giving some employers an advantage in the war for talent. It will be presented by a panel of benefit experts from AssuredPartners, on Tuesday, October 10, at Noon. This webinar will examine:
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Lifestyle spending accounts
- Infertility coverage
- Supplemental voluntary health benefits
- Jennifer Roberts, Director, Employee Benefits AssuredPartners New England
- John Hickey, SVP, National Voluntary Benefits Practice Leader – “Long Term Care”
- Kirsten Bergstrom, Senior Consultant, AssuredPartners New England – “Lifestyle Spending and Infertility Benefits”
- Mike Gebo, Northeast Voluntary Benefits Leader – “Voluntary Supplemental Health and Lifestyle Benefits”
About Assured Partners
As the 11th largest independent insurance brokerage firm in the nation with over 250 offices in 34 states and England, AssuredPartners is committed to partnering with successful regional and local insurance providers that share the same goal: to service customers better than anyone. Specializing in property and casualty and employee benefits, our teams are dedicated to delivering innovative insurance solutions to protect businesses of all types and sizes. We are committed to partnering our clients with an insurance broker that specializes in the proper industry.
Register now to participate in this very informative event.
Once you have registered you will be sent a link to access the webinar within a week of the event.