Employee Benefits and Trends in 2023 Webinar
Wednesday, March 8, 2023, at Noon
Given the volatility of the labor market, employers are looking at benefits as a way to attract and retain top talent. As a result, there is a lot of confusion on which benefits to add, change, leave alone, or even eliminate. Questions to consider are:
- What is happening in the market?
- What should an employer, small or large, know about emerging trends on the horizon?
- What can you do to be more competitive and be a more attractive employer in the marketplace?
- How does an employer know what is the right thing to do for employees? And afford it?
Colonial Total Rewards Association – WorldatWork (CTRA) invites you to participate in an hour-long inside look at expectations and address your questions on employee benefits, presented by a panel of benefit experts from USI Consulting Group, on Wednesday, March 8, at Noon. This webinar will examine:
- 2023 Market outlook highlights
- Emerging trends:
- Financial wellness services
- Student loan forgiveness – what is happening now
- Communicating benefit programs to employees
- What USI does for its employees – “walking the walk”
Kim Quigley, CIC, CEBS, is a Senior Vice President and Employee Benefits Consultant at USI. She has served on the insurance advisory boards for Connecticut Business & Industry Association, Connecticare, and Anthem Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Connecticut.
Lokesh Nigam is President of CT Employee Benefits Practice at USI, leading the employee benefits sales and consulting team. He serves on the Young Leaders Advisory Council for Hartford Hospital and is a youth mentor in affiliation with the Governor’s Prevention Partnership.
John Fitzgerald, CFPA, is a Vice President of Retirement Services at USI and is a Registered Representative of USI Securities, Inc. He has extensive knowledge of the products, services, and solutions available in the retirement plan marketplace.
Christopher Taylor, CFPA, is the Director of Client Services at USI Consulting Group. He leads the national provider search and benchmarking team, and he provides investment analysis on international equities.
USI Insurance Services is the 4th largest privately-held insurance services broker in the United States. With over 150 years of experience and over 9,000 employees in over 200 locations, it serves over 500,000 clients nationally.