Designs, plans, and implements corporate compensation programs, policies, and procedures. Ensures the compensation programs – organization and executive enhance the organization’s ability to recruit and retain employees.
- Quarterly & Annual incentive plan design, communication and implementation (payout and documentation).
- Annual Performance Planning & Review merit planning process.
- Job description, market pricing strategy design, development, and ongoing process management.
- Validates job requirements by analyzing jobs, including interviewing knowledgeable persons; studying completed questionnaires
- Defines jobs by writing job descriptions, job qualifications, and job evaluation documentation.
- Establishes internal equity by evaluating and ranking jobs.
- Establishes external equity by conducting pay surveys; analyzing pay data.
- Designs/maintains pay structure by calculating pay grades and ranges
- Compensation infrastructure strategy and build– pay grades, bands, change management strategy and actions.
- Executive and BOD Compensation Process first level support to SVP, HR, including deliverable design and completion.
- Leads the Recruiting Job Offer and Incentive Plan assignment processes.
- Completes compensation reports by gathering and analyzing pay data.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by enforcing adherence to requirements.
- Work with HR business partners to ensure appropriate level of communication and training is provided. Develop compensation training as necessary to support programs managed.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in a related area and at least 7 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Hands-on, roll-up sleeves, independent project/deliverable completion mentality. A seasoned project manager.
- Detail oriented with strong statistical/data analysis experience.
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency in a dynamic environment.
- High level of proficiency and experience with market pricing, compensation surveys.
- Experience providing back-up/#2 at minimum Executive Compensation materials per an annual Exec Comp calendar year event cycle.
- Experience as a team (direct and matrix) leader.
- Demonstrated strong problem solving, organizational and communication skills.
For confidential inquiries, please contact:
Donna R. McCarty, CPC | Senior Vice President & CAO
J. Morrissey & Company | 289 Broad Street | Windsor, CT | 06095
email@example.com| 860-925-6000 x112 (P)| 860-640-6544 (F)