Client: World-Renowned Cultural Institution
As an experienced leader, the Head of Compensation will drive best practices, keep abreast of trends in the marketplace, and ensure that our client delivers excellent compensation programs that meet the organization’s needs. In order to be successful in this role, the Head of Compensation will:
- Direct all compensation initiatives and serve as the main liaison to the Board of Trustees and President.
- Attend all Board Compensation Committee meetings and make presentations and recommendations regarding executive pay and investments.
- Serve as the thought leader on sensitive issues related to compensation, the competitive landscape, executive pay, and cost/benefit analysis, and communicate complex matters to the Board of Trustees, President and other senior stakeholders.
- Partner with the Head of Human Resources to ensure that our client’s compensation policies are best-in-class and support the institution’s work in attracting the best talent.
- Play a key role in related, strategic HR projects including talent acquisition strategy and budgeting.
Bachelor’s degree required; MBA or Master’s degree in a related field is preferred. Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) designation is preferred. The Director of Compensation should have 15 to 20 years of professional Human Resources experience with the majority of work focused on the strategic design and implementation of innovative compensation initiatives. Experience presenting to/working with a Board of Trustees/Directors is required
Contact: Resumes should go to email@example.com