Job Title: Senior Manager, Benefit Communications
Role Summary: Role has ownership for all benefit communications for the enterprise. Role will work with benefit providers and outside agencies to create and ensure compliance for benefit documentation and communications. Role will partner with Intern al Communications Leader on communication strategy for employee benefits.
- Ensure Company’s policies, procedures and documents relating to all health & welfare benefit plans and retirement plans are in compliance with federal and state regulations. Work with benefit providers and internal leadership to draft and maintain benefit plan documents.
- Update and maintain employee communications on benefits, including policies, intranet updates, company-wide emails, etc.
- Partner with Comp & Benefits leader to ensure annual audits and evaluations on benefit plans are completed timely and accurately.
- Conduct first level review on benefit appeals; make recommendation to benefits leadership team.
- Serve as benefits subject matter expert on special projects that may involve other internal and external partners.
- Train new employees on HIPAA procedures as required by law.
- Stay abreast of laws, regulations and trends that affect benefits.
- Assist Sr. Manager Benefits with administration of benefit programs.
- Works closely with outside consultants and benefit providers.
- Partner with internal and external partners on special projects.
- Assist with various HR and Benefits projects.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in benefit communications
- Advanced skill level required in Microsoft Office applications
- Strong communications leader with proven initiative and ability to handle multiple projects/roles in evolving environment.
- Highly motivated with a strong customer central focus
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to multi-task while remaining focused on accuracy
Other: Must submit resume through www.gecareers.com to be considered for this job opening. Unrestricted authorization to work in the United States. Must be willing to comply with pre-employment screening, including but not limited to, drug testing, reference verification and background check.