Large, GLOBAL organization with over 4 billion in revenues is searching for a new Compensation Manager. This roll is responsible for leading global mobility design/operations providing compensation support to headquarters and acting as a consultant to HR partners and management. The role will work closely with the field businesses and key HQ functions to streamline, simplify and ensure flawless execution of this organizations compensation programs, while bringing expertise in the area of compensation to lead and develop robust benchmarking tools, processes and education for headquarters and other lines of business. The role will also focus on leading compensation and rewards design for attraction, retention and motivation of employees.
This is a dynamic role for a candidate with 10 years’ experience in the compensation area.
- Conducting the required research.
- In-depth analytical review and financial impact analysis.
- Must have the ability to create effective presentations.
- Must be out of a large global organization.
- Degrees in Finance, Economics or Accounting preferred. MBA strongly preferred.
If you are interested or know of anyone searching please contact me to discuss. Thank you.
Manager of Research
Mackey & Guasco Staffing LLC
A FULL SERVICE Recruiting Firm