Company: Consumer Products
Location: Upper Fairfield County (CT)
The Schegg Group is seeking an HR professional for a corporate role at a prestigious client. The position is responsible for the daily administration their Total Rewards programs to include all compensation programs, health and welfare, defined benefit, and defined contribution plans. This is a Great Opportunity to join a prestigious company with a collaborative HR team!
- Provides strategic and operational leadership in the design, development, implementation, administration, and communication of our Total Rewards programs including compensation, healthcare, health & well-being and HRIS.
- Partners with HR and business leadership to leverage compensation, benefits and health & well-being initiatives for North America while thinking globally to meet organizational objectives. Will oversee the reintegration
- Analyzes the market competitiveness and cost-effectiveness of our compensation and benefit plans to ensure they optimize our ability to attract and retain top talent.
- Leads the development and management of our HRIS systems to enhance our HR reporting/analytics
- Partners with the Total Rewards Team to oversee the management of our benefits vendor relationships, benefits contracts, and bid negotiation.
- Oversee the design and administration of compensation programs including base pay, variable pay, merit, compensation planning, and market analysis with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Provides supervision and enrollment materials, prepares for and conducts benefits conference calls, revises benefit summaries, revises benefit orientation documents, insures distribution and receipt of documents and process changes with vendors.
- Is a cultural champion, emulates strategic leadership attributes, and helps to drive our positive employee relations culture throughout the organization
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field. Master’s degree is a distinct plus.
- 8-10 years of related experience and 3+ years of management experience.
- A minimum of 5 years designing and implementing Total Rewards Programs (Compensation, Benefits, Health & Well-being and HRIS systems).
- Previous success navigating an organization through CDHP Plan implementation a plus.
- Experience developing and/or managing executive compensation plans strongly preferred.
- Comprehensive knowledge of benefits programs and experience working with external vendors.
- Knowledgeable of related government rules and regulations, including the Employee Retirement Income Security act (ERISA), FLSA, FMLA, ADA, COBRA, OSHA, Worker’s Compensation, and other applicable Labor and/or Tax laws and regulations; fulfills compliance and reporting requirements.
- Ability to provide analytical support and possess strong problem solving skills. Demonstrate solid written and oral communication skills to clearly, concisely, and persuasively respond to union and non-union employees and management regarding specific benefit plan issues.
- Highly organized, able to coordinate multiple tasks, attention to detail, and meet established deadlines.
Cynthia L. Montano
Director of Talent Acquisition