Job Posting: Compensation Consultant
As a compensation analyst, are you looking for more in your career?
At Baystate Health, we want an experienced compensation professional that is excited to work with contemporary pay models that match our modern compensation philosophy. Working within a nationally recognized health care system of over 10,000 employees, our diverse client base, physician and staff compensation programs and variable compensation will allow you to learn and grow. This role has the potential to advance into a senior consultant position.
Your role as a strategic business partner is responsible for providing the full range of compensation services in support of system and business objectives, strategic initiatives and engagement goals for Baystate Health and assigned client base. Project management skills will be critical as you research and perform complex data analysis, present findings to support recommendations and influence outcomes to achieve business results in accordance with policies, procedures, and federal and state regulations.
In addition, you will:
- Work with managers and employees to anticipate and understand specific needs of your client group.
- Collaborate with leadership and other HR professionals to provide direction and guidance for department strategic planning, compensation issues, compliance, and to support business initiatives and prevent and/or resolve issues.
- Build relationships with all levels of the organization through high visibility, flexibility, approachability, and a reliable, results-oriented track record.
What do you need?
- High School Diploma/GED is required. Bachelor’s degree in HR or Business Management is preferred.
- A minimum of five years (5) of demonstrated Compensation Analyst experience in a comparably sized and paced organization. Experience in health care preferred.
- CCP (Certified Compensation Professional) or SPHR (Senior Professional in Human Resources) is preferred.
- Advanced understanding of HR functions, practices, policies, and federal and state wage and hour laws and regulations is required.
- Advanced skills in excel, and experience using Access Databases and PeopleSoft are preferred.
Coverage of relocation expenses will be considered.
Apply at Baystatehealthjobs.com