The Colonial Total Rewards Association-WorldatWork (CTRA) invites both Human Resources and compensation practitioners to participate in an interactive conversation on the status of domestic pay practices given the immense changes of the recent past in the economy, the labor market, and the workplace.
Our panel of experts will address a wide range of critical compensation challenges that most organizations have had to deal with due to the pandemic and the changes it has wrought over the past three years.
This 90-minute webinar will cover a number of specific topics including:
- Recent compensation trends (timing, geography)
- Leading indicators/factors of compensation changes
- Discussion of directions of growth
- Reactions to changing economy (inflation, tight labor market)
- Changes to incentive plans (hiring, signing, retention bonuses
- Out of cycle compensation practices
- Geographic Pay (Remote work impact, industry markets)
- Employment Legislation concerning Pay Transparency
- Human Capital Reporting Requirements & Future Possibilities
- Managing Salary Compression & Equity
Our panel will spend the first part of the webinar addressing the above topics (40 minutes).
The second part will be both a Question/Answer and Comment period where attendees are invited to ask questions and share their experiences (50 minutes).
CTRA has tried to design this webinar to be as interactive as possible so we ask attendees to:
- Please send in your questions and subject matter requests when you register (link below). We are also making arrangements for attendees to ask their questions in real time rather than use the chat box.
Garry Straker, Senior Compensation Consultant, Salary.com
Garry has more than 20 years of experience providing total rewards consulting services to a diverse list of clients from a variety of industries, including technology, logistics, higher education, non-profit, healthcare, public sector, and others. Garry’s focus is helping organizations achieve strategic goals by leveraging technology, data, and labor market insights to design sustainable, market-aligned total compensation plans.
Jonas Johnson, Ph.D., Director Research, Economic Research Institute (ERI)
Jonas oversees occupational research at the Economic Research Institute. While at ERI he has tracked compensation markets through times of crisis and growth, uncovered emerging jobs, and watched the disappearance of jobs from local economies. His popular talks and papers on trends within compensation reflect data from traditional salary surveys, cutting edge analyses, and a consideration of how local markets fit into larger economic trends.
Marc Kroll Managing Principal, Comp360
Marc Kroll is a seasoned compensation consultant in the design, formulation and implementation of total reward strategies and variable pay plans across five industries, including service and manufacturing environments. He has advised and collaborated with executive management and employee teams to drive consensus on a variety of pay for performance challenges. These have ranged from compensation strategy formulation to full-scale implementation of business-based reward programs, inclusive of executive, management and sales compensation.
Date: Thursday, September 29, 2022
Time: 12:00 PM (EST)
Registration has closed.