Our mission is to be a source of relevant and timely information on compensation, benefits, work-life balance, recognition, performance management and talent development for Total Rewards Professionals in the Central Connecticut and Western Massachusetts areas. We will achieve this by offering WorldatWork certification courses, creating and delivering educational Total Rewards programming and fostering a Total Rewards community among our members through networking opportunities and active information-sharing.
The Benefits of Membership:
- Be part of a community of professionals with whom to share information, solve problems, and network. Receive deep discounts on CTRA-sponsored WorldatWork courses.
- Attend dinners/networking sessions – at reduced cost – where you’ll learn about timely and relevant topics spanning Total Rewards, employment law, and business trends relevant to the compensation and benefits fields.
- Learn about local compensation and benefit employment opportunities.
- Access our LinkedIn group to enjoy focused and relevant discussions and share best practices on Total Rewards topics.
- Group to enjoy focused and relevant discussions and share best practices on Total Rewards topics.
Membership Includes the Following Organizations:
- AJ Gallaagher
- Central Connecticut State University
- ConnectiCare, Inc. & Affiliates
With the challenges that the present workplace poses to Total Rewards professionals, the need to benchmark best practices, create a network of peers in other organizations and keep up with the ever changing trends in Compensation, Benefits, and Talent Recruitment is critical to being effective. Let CTRA help!